1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Added to Rune library.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Sir Kelek, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hello, just recently added around 75 more books to the rune library. Added 10 new quest books, a big taming section and books for every city in tram, malas and tokuno. Plus many more! Take a look and always feel free to leave suggestions on what you would like to see. Also I dont see many people using library.. I feel its a very large one. Do you use it? or are rune libraries just not that vool anymore lol, just curious. Library is located inside Luna city walls. North west corner of town, on upper side of road. Library is on 2nd floor.

2. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Very nice library, I used to own that same house a few years back and also had a library there. I'm going to just keep my books stored and use yours. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Tom

BTW. I might have some runes that you dont have, I will try to check and see. I have some to alot of strange places that you cant mark/get to anymore.

3. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Tom. Glad you use it, I would love the runes you have. Was beganing to wonder if I should close the luna shop and moth ball the library, hehe.

4. TPease

TPease Guest

Does your library have the obsidian statue quest?
    I used to really like doing this quest but I forgot how to even start the quest.

BTW - Incredible Library

5. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks, I think I have the obsidian quest book. I have a good 20-25 quest books, they are along the west wall behind the stairs.

6. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

L-l-let me says some hail Marys and I will come visit. Kthanx.