1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ^Wolfie^, Jul 26, 2008.

1. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

May 5, 2006
    I think I need serious help! I search for Berserkers all day as long as people don't kill the Vanguards.

Almost at 200 scythes.

2. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Wow. You can give me some of them if you want. LOL
  3. manufacturedsoul

manufacturedsoul Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    If you were looking for confirmation on your issues I will agree with you. Help is needed. Maybe someone should take away your mouse!
  4. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Jun 11, 2008
    Why kill berserkers for a scythe already to low in price to be profitable. Why not kill melissa and at least collect ingredients while waiting on a crimson cincture drop?
  5. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

Wait, what am I missing? There are other things to be killed in this story arch? I came back the week that Melissa showed and the council got murdered so...
  6. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

Go to cove and check out all the red junk there.
  7. SeaCaptain

SeaCaptain Guest

I will have to agree. There is a small addiction problem there. But hey it could be worse.
  8. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

I did. Nightmares, Brigands and Shadow Eles were not an issue. Vanguard Controller... had to bail. Ahh well.
  9. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

Aren't those worth 10k points each?...

10. True, 2,000,000 pts there.
  11. Vyrquenox

Vyrquenox Guest

It has to be an addiction Wolfe, because when I popped over to nj a few days ago, you ran in by my second beserker and killed both vanguards and ran out. It's called 'only I get to have them!'