1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help Adding a New Guild Error

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Harabec_LS, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Harabec_LS

Harabec_LS Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend UWSP

When me or one of my guildmates try to add a new guild or group, we are getting the error: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Any help or resources to point us in the right way would be great :)

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend

Should be fixed now, let me know if it isn't, though you may need to log out and back in for it to take effect.

3. Sparviero

Sparviero Adventurer
    UWSP

Hello Nexus. I have the same problem when i try to add a new group or guild: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. I tried to log out and back but i still get the error.
    Thank you very much for your help :)

4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend

Ok when we did the updates the other day, how the permissions were handled changed and thus were wiped, I thought I'd gone and corrected this yesterday, but Obviously it didn't stick (Thanks crappy Wifi at work).... It should be good now.

5. Sparviero

Sparviero Adventurer
    UWSP

Thank you very much now it's working :)