1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Adding HP back into weapons

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by ratt30, Sep 21, 2009.

1. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

I don't think it's possible, but I was wondering if you can add HP back into an artifact weapon? Can they be repaired or are they just toast after they get used? Thanks in advance guys!!

2. guum

guum Guest

Do you mean durability? If so, yes, just use powder of fortification on them.

3. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

So if I've used it and it has 175/255 I can restore it back to 255 with the fortification powder? That would be very cool since I payed like 1.25 mil for this sword.

4. guum

guum Guest

If it has 175/255, you should use it for a while yet first. ;)

Once it's at, say, 20/255, buy a Blacksmith Repair Deed. They're cheap. Go into a blacksmith shop and use that. Your sword will now be at 254/254. Use it until it's down to 10-20/254, then use another blacksmith repair deed. The sword will then be at 253/253. Etc.

When the second number gets low (say ???/100), you can then use Powder of Fortification to increase it back up to where it was.

5. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

Niiice!!! Thank you very much guum!!!