1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Advanced Char Tokens and SA

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Skelf, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Skelf

Skelf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Any idea if an Advanced Character Token could be used to start a new SA character? Obviously this is with the idea that some of the new SA specific skills could be raised - Imbuing, Mysticism, Throwing.

I don't see an issue w Throwing. Unless Imbuing or Mysticism have to be quested for (a la Spellweaving), should these too not be available for a boost thru an ACT?

Many thanks to anyone who has an insight on this.

2. I read a statement from Chrissay in another thread about this same thing. If I read it correctly, she said that the tokens would not be available when the Expansion starts, but it is possible in the future. She would pass the request along.

So, it won't be available at the start, but is a definite maybe!

3. Skelf

Skelf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Having re-read the "official" description of an ACT...certainly doesn't look possible currently.

However attractive, I for one won't hold my breath waiting for that particular Mythic freebie...I will, I'm afraid, be working these skills from moment they are available.

Imbuing is undoubtedly a major shift in UO crafter dynamics. There will be major changes in many PvP setups and to a lesser extent in PvM templates. I say this with the persepective of having had GM crafters in UO in my first 5 years in this game, having lived through 6 years of crafting changes in Dark Age of Camelot and now, as a returned player, and having regained GM/120 in almost all the crafting skills again, seeing many of the DAoC crafting changes being re-enacted in UO. Overall, I approve..but there are some hard lessons incoming crafter peeps..)

"Interesting times"

Cheers all

Ewan