1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Advanced Character Q?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Enkrypted, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Enkrypted

Enkrypted Guest

I'm looking into purchasing an advanced character, probably going to be the blacksmith. I just had a question that I can't seem to find the answer to, from searching the forums.

If I start my character with say...15 skill in blacksmithy, when I use the advanced character token which gives 85 blacksmithy, will it jump to 100, or will it just replace the skill and give it 85?

2. The skills and stats for whatever AdvChar you select are what you end up with when redeeming the purchase. It does not stack with anything you already have.

Mage AdvChar are good when you have other ones needing Magery here, Resist there, etc.

3. Enkrypted

Enkrypted Guest

Okay. Question answered. Thanks. :bowdown:

4. No bowing or groveling necessary ... just gold. I can be bribed.:p

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Actually, if any of the skills you already have are in other skills not in the template, they will remain - one of the reasons for why you have to be under a certain total skill level, so that the two point totals don't add up over 700.

6. True but OP wanted to know if 85 Smithing would stack on existing 15 Smithing. *shrugs*