1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Advanced character token question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by gortman, Jan 20, 2010.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Someone suggested to me that using an advanced character token is the way to go for a tamer character. According to the info I've seen, that will give the character the following skills:

* 85 Taming
    * 85 Animal Lore
    * 85 Veterinary
    * 70 Magery
    * 70 Meditation

I know that the character you use the token on must have fewer than 200 skill points. So here's my question: will the 200 skill points, assuming they are not placed in any of the skills above, still be on the character after the token is used? So if I wanted to put, say, 50 points into discord and 49 into music when I first create the character, then would those skills still be at 50 and 49 respectively after token usage?

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

3. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, they will stay aslong as your overall skill point cap is under or 200 skill points. Otherwise the token will not work.

It is completely ideal for a tamer, you can slap on +30 Animal Taming jewelery and be essentially set to control every pet 100% almost instantly.

4. It's to bad EA can't update a new selection of temps for adv char tokens.
    BTW TENKI the drugs are kicking in .....