1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Advanced Character Token...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kafka72, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can anyone list or have a link to what all the templates you can choose from using an Advanced Character Token? I know the info on uogamecodes.com is outdated. Thanks for the info!!

2. Can't find a complete list, but if you check notes on Publish 66, you'll see the new templates that were added; you can combine that with uogamecodes info. Here's a link to publish 66 notes:

UO Stratics - News - Archives

3. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

A while back, I took some screenshots of the skill templates the Advanced Character Token offers. I think I have all of the skills here. I never expected anyone else to see these, so they are messy.

Don't go by the skill name in the image. Go by the skill name I typed in that is above each one.

Here is the link to the images.

Photobucket is really slow today, it seems. I found it loads faster if I stop the page from loading, then hit refresh.

BlissMarie

4. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks guys!! Another question someone might be able to answer me... If I got a character at max stats and I stone off skills to get below 200 in order to eat the Advanced Character Token, will my stats be reset to the templates values??

5. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Annoyingly, yes.... but they rise fairly fast through skill use.

6. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Aurelius, I suspected that. I got to thinking how UO is shooting themselves in the foot with not updating the info for advanced character token. I wonder how many they would sell if peeps knew Mystics, Imbuers, and even Fishers were among the choices! I would bet quite a few more than they're currently selling. Thanks again guys!!

7. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Two words: Mystic Artificier.

85 mystic and imbuing on one token is awesome!

8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

None. :/

*winks*