1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ADvertisements

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Alvinho, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

Is there any particular reason we need 3 identical advertisements on the pages, when trying to hit the drop down menu on top for the professional forums i cannot because the advertisement goes over top the drop down menu. These advertisements of the same things multiple times each page is going a bit overboard, it sucks bad now

2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

I use the link to the UO Stratics forum "top" here and Firefox with AdBlock

3. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

you know i know there is another way to get to the forums, however this new company taking over stratics i feel has messed a few things up the top drop down menu is a bit easier on these old eyes opposed to the option on the side to get to the forums. I simply dont like this new direction stratics seems to be going by putting up localized advertisements and putting multiple spots of the same advertisements, call it nostalgia or being picky whatever this new direction seems to be hurting more here and causing a bitter taste in peoples mouths

4. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Stratics had 3 boxes with similar or the same ads before the new team took over.

That they are now localized is a good thing overall.