1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Advertising Vendor Houses

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Ghost_Writer, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Ghost_Writer

Ghost_Writer Guest

I have created a new Vendor Houses Thread in the Trade Forum specifically for Origin Vendor houses. Please use the thread for advertising your vendor houses. We will be removing all Vendor Advertisements posted in the Origin forums.

This will give us an easy reference to all the vendor houses people decide to post. We will do our best to remove any old out-of-stock vendors as we are made aware of them. So PM me if you see any old vendors which have remained out of stock for awhile, I will check on them and remove them as necessary.

Thank you,
    Ghost

2. Multani

Multani Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Why does it seem that stratics wants to do everything to make these boards like as inactive as possible?

3. Ghost_Writer

Ghost_Writer Guest

Huh? it's actually quite the opposite. If you post about your vendor here it just walks off the main page as time goes on and new posts supersede it. If you post in the specified thread it will be there any time someone wants to look up vendor establishments.

Why is it some posters always try the negative in everything we do? This was done for your benefit, not ours, now I have another thread to maintain.

Sincerely,
    Ghost

4. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I like having the vendor house thread (as we did on the old board) because it's much easier to find and reference houses. Thanks for adding it again Ghost!

5. Great Idea G.W.!!!