1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Advice for new fishing quests

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by hawkeye_pike, Oct 15, 2010.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure how many fishermen there are in our crew. But here's a hint how ye can achieve yer goals and rewards more efficiently when ye work as a team:

• First, ye need a house with a fish-container accessible to the whole guild.
    • Recall to one of the docks or to the Sea Market.
    • Get the quest from one of the Fishmongers.
    • Sail to the destination where ye have to deliver the required fish to.
    • While sailing, constantly fish along.
    • Once ye reach yer destination, leave yer vessel there, recall back to the house with the fish-container and store yer whole catch there.
    • Take only the fish ye need to finish the quest out of the fish-container and recall back to yer boat.
    • Finish the quest.

By doing this, the guild's stock of fish will build faster than it is emptied, and everyone benefits from this. The more fishermen participating, the better.

Is there any dedicated fisherman in our crew who wants to offer such a setup? It would be a great addition to our pirate village. The fish-container should only be communicated to the fishermen amongst us.

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I do not have a fisherman at this time, but I have been considering it. I would be more than happy to place a fish-container on my island for use by the guild if that is at all helpful.

3. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I installed the fish-box. Anyone who's interested, let me know.

4. B_Barracuda

B_Barracuda Guest

using it... loving it.

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thought I'd pop in and mention that if you happen to be passing other ports with fish mongers along your way you can stop and get a second or even a third quest! :)

happy fishing!