1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice making a pic for the bank renovation?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dol'Gorath, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    I was told you can copy/paste images from InsideUO and just stick them on a picture of the bank...However the tiles have a white area around them and they get in the way of the surrounding areas...Is there a way to remove these white borders around the tile art or just try my best despite it?
  2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    You need an art program that lets you select areas for transparency. Microsoft Paint does not have this ability. The free program GIMP probably does.
  3. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    For the love of all that is good, can ppl submitting bank renovations of WBB please include an ARCANE CIRCLE!!!! Thanks!
  4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

And a stable master and bankers pinned in their locations on all 4 corners inside the bank!
  5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    And a purple llama with a mystic llama herder next to it :D
  6. Abyss

Abyss Guest

7. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- Boo! I want an olive llama :)

Sorry, I don't have much advice beyond what uo.com said.

But best of luck to all ya'll creative bank architectural resconstructers!
    (My primary concern is that, in the newly renovated banks of Britain, everywhere my mouse-pointer is will be highlighted in yellow, yellow,... thus I will stick with my own private Zento / Makuto-Jima bank).