1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Advice on what to hunt next please

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by mitch nz, Jul 17, 2009.

1. mitch nz

mitch nz Guest

I would welcome any advice on where I should go next.

Current template:

Resist 93
    Focus 75
    Anat 100
    Parry 88
    Swords 103
    Tact 100
    Chiv 68
    Healing 76

I would welcome advice on both how I should adjust template and also what I should be killing.

Doing trogs atm but getting bored with them.

Any advice would be most welcome.

2. At the point you're at now, you should be in the Yomotsu Mines killing warriors. I'd suggest you make these changes to your template:

Resist 93- Put on Soulstone
    Focus 75- Get rid of
    Anat 100- Keep at GM
    Parry 88- Take to 120
    Swords 103- Take to 120
    Tact 100
    Chiv 68- Stop at 70
    Healing 76- Stop at GM

After doing all that, add in 120 Bushido. You should start training up Bushido to at least Lightning Strike before you head into the Yomotsu mines. You can start using LS at 50 Bush, so it only takes a few minutes to buy up to 40 Bush in Haven, then work it up to 50. There's a quest you can do while you're working that up to 50 that would be good to get just for the blessed item you get as a reward.

3. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Juka Warriors, Mages, and Lords should provide good gains. You can find them south of the Justice shrine in Ilshenar at Mistas. You will also be able to test your skills on paragon versions if they spawn.

Stayin Alive,

BG

4. mitch nz

mitch nz Guest

Thank you Barry and Connor.

A question though. Does Bushido provide mana regen, or do I still need Focus or Med?

5. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Bushido will only provide mana if you kill an honored foe. See here for more information: Bushido. You will want mana regen and lower mana cost on your armor, and mana leach on your sword.

Stayin Alive,

BG