1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

AesirGoods® Closing its doors for good.

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by MadDogOA, Dec 24, 2008.

1. MadDogOA

MadDogOA Guest

So, yes, as the tiltle readds, AesirGoods® will be closing for good. The best shop in all of fel thanks you for your years of business.

The tower is up for sale, and if i get a buyer before this evening , i will also throw in my other home.( its located about 1 minutes to the west of ice, in fel)

Please make an offer if you are interested, i will check bakc later this morning.( currently 837am mtn time )

2. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Maddog are you leaving UO or just shutting up shop? :(

3. MadDogOA

MadDogOA Guest

leaing for good, moved onto different games, and well, its just sort of stupid to pay just to keep this stuff around.
    So, i am looking to sell off my shops tower, and its stock...

like 30k+ each reg, tons of leather, lumber kegs, scrolls, spell books, etc. Basically, my tower held all the stock for my vendors. The money i recieve will just sit in my bank account until / if/ when i should decide to return.

4. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*huggles*
    Fare well and safe journeys!