1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Afraid of GW2 Getting Stale Before Launch? Try These!!

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Bella, May 27, 2012.

1. Bella

Bella Guest

Although we have had only one BWE and one stress test, many are worried that by experiencing the same content repeatedly prior to release, the wonder of launch day will have a worn feeling to it.

At this point personally, I'm not so concerned about this. Maybe that will change once I've gotten to experience more of the game via future BWE's but so far, with limited interaction with the three starting areas and still plenty to experience, I've got a lot to look forward to come launch.

Either way you look at it, shanaeri rynale, has come up with some great ideas on how to avoid burn-out experiencing the same areas over and over again. The ideas in this article that is up over at the GW2Guru forums, offers 10 things to try out if you are worried about ruining the game experience before launch.

Thank go out to both shanaeri rynale and GW2Guru forums!

Hopefully you can try out some of these ideas if you are indeed worried about ruining your fun come game launch. For myself, I just can't get enough of killing centaurs so I'll probably be doing just that during the next BWE and beyond!

Bella

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nice find Bella :)

The issue that I am coming across some forums is that some players are just playing to play instead of truly testing out the game mechanics and looking for issues. The beta's are there to look for issues so we wont have those issues at game launch.

3. Bella

Bella Guest

During the BWE, I sent in a few minor bug reports. I didn't come across many or any that were game changing. The game pretty much ran smooth as butter for me. In a situation like mine, it's easy to get lost in game play and forget just why you are there to start with. I was one of the lucky ones though and still managed to report bugs. I have to say, the game play is VERY distracting, lol.