1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

after 10 hours is up,diff faction steals them....

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by flappy6, Jan 20, 2012.

1. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok com had sigils for 10 hours they said "corupt by com" but they didnt take to the towns yet so i stole them and put them at my base.... do i have to wait 10 hours to get the com thing erased? or can they take them back at anytime and take them to the cities?

2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If you hold them in your base for 10 hours straight they will corrupt with your faction's name. They will keep CoM's name for those 10 hours though and if CoM gets them from you they can return them to the towns and claim the town.

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

4. Silver Krilon

Silver Krilon Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

i like coffee...do you guys like coffee?? Whole fresh sigil beans, brewed to perfection....it really corrupts your senses, ya know? Its like stealing your mind through your nostrils and saying, "Hey, you there...lets go to town and get us some brewed caffeinated coffee. And while your at it, get me some cream and sugar!" I remember it like yesterday. We stayed there for ten hours. Later we realized all the coffee was gone. We got really pissed off so we started a petition and created a political faction group and headed over the the Council of bureaucratic democracy. How did it end? Well...It was intrinsic, to say the least. ;)

5. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

its ok everyone, ive seen this before!

Silver, you need to quickly go get some food and stop playing UO for at least 8 hours!

your in the UO ZONE!!!

6. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Woh....its been years since I've seen a zoner...

I remember my days in the zone....eating, sleeping, dreaming UO...oh lord...