1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

After a Vendors contract is up and U miss the time when items/gold is in sign, SOL?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RD Gumbie, May 17, 2010.

1. RD Gumbie

RD Gumbie Guest

Have a friend who had a vendor in a shop of another friend, He missed that the contract ended and was past the time limit of retrieving it from the sign. He messaged the owner of the house but no response and now the house is falling. Any chance for him to get his stuff besides being there when it falls?

2. Re: After a Vendors contract is up and U miss the time when items/gold is in sign, SO

Unless he finds the owner of the house, I doubt it. It's a rough lesson to learn, and the hardway too.

Seeing how the house is going to fall, I don't think the owners coming back.

3. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Re: After a Vendors contract is up and U miss the time when items/gold is in sign, SO

Better question is.. Does vendor inventory even fall? I think it disappears for the owner as well after a certain time.

I'm not sure even being there would get your friends stuff back.

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Re: After a Vendors contract is up and U miss the time when items/gold is in sign, SO

The stuff will be in the moving crate of the house, it will be there until the owner moves it.

I don't know if stuff in the moving crate falls with the house :(

5. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If the house falls stuff that is in the moving crate will fall too, do the only way to get his stuff back is camping the IDOC house.

there will be brown bags in it and those will hold the vendor inventory and any gold it may have had