1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) after making it to the floating market

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Nov 15, 2010.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

I must ask, does anyone actually use any hi seas cannons for their designed use or are they overpriced collectors items?, the prices at the market suggest most just dash in grab the needed materials to jack prices out of sight, that or ea went nuts on the pricing end of the npc vendors.:cursing:
  2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 17, 2006
    depends if you want to do the pirate bounty hunter quests to obtain the Orc ship or not!, that would be the only reason you would need cannons!, cant dmg a ship without them!...otherwise i dont think there is anything else to do with cannons, besides raiding merchant ships.
  3. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

lol, sorry to popmy cork out of turn, but as I explained in apm to otis, my anger was 2 fold as the cooking ingredients are prohibitive for an underpopulated shard as napa., to prove I can forgive am adding blackpowder ings. to my alchemy vendor at north brit house goodluck pirate hunters :)