1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

After Several years....

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Occam_kinslayer, May 3, 2010.

1. Yes, im coming back. To those who missed me, hey how yeh doin? To those who didn't, Hey to you too! Was gone a while and a lot has changed so I might ask a few stupid questions, but never fear I am and have always been a quick learner! As far as accounts go, not sure how that will work out since I did sell the Original Occam Kinslayer, but im attempting to get it back, all else fails I guess ill be a newb. anyways, just wanted to stop by and say hi! (also noticed these boards changed??? my old account is gone here too!
  2. lols

lols Guest

My crafter still wears a blessed half apron and doublet made by Occam Kinslayer
  3. welcome back bro, we knew u would be back sooner or later :)
  4. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 23, 2009
    Don't remember you, but hell... Welcome back! :grouphug:
  5. Crystal Rose

Crystal Rose Guest

Welcome back sweetie! Your VIP at the Pacific Auction House for you AND your horse still stands since you paid for life! lol

6. Thanks All! So how was my IDOC? fell due to a bug I hear...
  7. I quick thank you to Lols they were kind enough to return some of my made by lord occam kinslayer clothing. Those who know me know im a clothing freak, also if anyone knows where my sewn by suit is located or my soul stones from when my house fell I would appreciate it. willing to pay of course.
  8. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Sep 3, 2007
    Do not know you but looking forward to sitting with you in the VIP section at PAH. Welcome home!!!!
  9. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 23, 2008
    Recognize the stratics name, but I don't think I ever encountered you in-game. Welcome back!
  10. prolly encountered me and dont even know it lol anyways good to be back so far! Anyone know where I can get a name change token???
  11. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

think i remember ya. not sure what guilds you used to be in though.
  12. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 10, 2008
    Welcome back Cotter! The family is complete again. I don't blame ya for changing the name, I always hated it. :) Ummm I got a surcoat sewn by you, been locked down in my keep since i came back. Anyway I'll q you with the details ont he name change token.
  13. ALOT lol played many years.
  14. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I remembered your name, never met you though. sweet name though, honestly. Hopefully I'll be back someday.. *sigh*