1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Aftertame max stam on a cu????

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by mutau, Nov 3, 2007.

1. mutau

mutau Guest

What is the cap on Stamina on a cu after its tamed? 125? 'cause right now i don't think thats the case any longer.

Been training my White on pixies in Weald and he's now at 135. No blesses on it. Anyone else have any information on this?

Thanks. [​IMG]
  2. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

All of mine are 125.
  3. mutau

mutau Guest

Here is a screen pic i took of it.

4. mutau

mutau Guest

it maxed at 139 after finishing off the skills at 4x and 90 heal.

anyone know if there were any changes made to the Stamina stat? it would be sweet if all our pets could regain back their Stam points prior to taming.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

if it acutally is at 139 then its bugged..... page a gm to look at it or better yet cast bless it and let it wear off to doublely make sure and then page if it doesnt drop...but no there has been no changes to permit such a thing with the cu
  6. mutau

mutau Guest

I paged a gm and he said that 139 stamina is perfectly acceptable. [​IMG]