1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Again wot a bad day for an event???

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by THP, Apr 29, 2011.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

peeps we have friends.. its the blooody royal wedding,,,street parties and family gettogethers .....why why why ....wot a bad day to choose....yet we have small events on such a busy day??? why???? just simply why?????

2. TheBlackCobra

Stratics Veteran

Because a HUGE event would have taken too long!

I jest, I just couldn't resist it. In seriousness I had to go to work just as it started - thanks, California - and had to miss it :(

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

And why not?. It just gives people another choice of things to do. If you miss it tis no big deal.

Perhaps you would like to be consulted before the EMs make any decision on when to hold events?. It certainly seems that whenever they are held you have a complaint about it. Why not do like everybody else and go when and if you can?. They have a difficult enough job without unnecessary complaints.

4. Chap

Chap Babbling Loonie

Europa shard is not only for english people.
    I for one had no royal wedding in my country, nor did the germans, russians,
    netherlands, sweden or france for that matter. And if I had, I wouldnt watch it!

So you had two 'events' scheduled at the same time, big deal. It happends all the time.
    You cant have both Winnie.

5. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

I missed it due to work, guessing some people made it, hope they had fun

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

whatever....

guess i like to moan...but only because i hardly ever seem to be off when they are on ...lol...and when i am off ,there always seems to be something in real life like family bbq, etc, etc......must just be my bad bad luck.

but lets be honest surely evenings at weekends have gotta be the worst timing for most folks???.....but ok whatever....i guess everyone is different...i will stop posting about this matter and just grin and bemoan my i'll timings.

7. Europa Trader

Well I think Friday might be the worst day for events... I know some have problems at weekends and others at weekdays, but I think the EMs try and balance it as much as they can.