1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ahh how cute :)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by enigma eb2, Apr 29, 2009.

1. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It has been a long long time, maybe over a year or more, but this morning someone tried to PK me. I was so happy!!! This wasn't a faction fight or a luna gank, it was a straight up PK attempt. In a DUNGEON no less. I walked in to my favorite spot to find someone else nearby farming. Well I decided not to kill him and let him farm in peace but he decided to leave and come back with a friend to make the attempt. 2 tamers vs me and I deftly dropped 1 while the other ran off like a coward leaving me with his friends loot and to farm at my hearts content. I was so happy to see someone on this shard has the guts to leave a house and try and take a count.

So my hats off to Ektallion for the attempt and a big giant Boo Sir to Jasper for not staying and helping his friend , after all how many pets did you bring down there??? You could have made a stand. I was nervous for like a quick jiffy or something.

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got like a... 3 quarter chubb for a moment reading this.

Thank you sirs.

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Draxous, I don't know if I should laugh or be a little bit frightened by that comment!

4. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Thats good. Glad to see something happens outside of the walls of luna