1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ahoy Mates!

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Maximilliean, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

Since me and me pirates, Ug'zyx the orc and Talen NightWolf, have returned to the seas of Sosaria and have finally gotten the High Seas booster (still no SA though) I thought I would pop in and say hi. The High Seas really has me stoaked. I love the new fish, ships, quests and sea battles. I was wondering if we might be doing a pillage the seas night or something. Any how I will try to remember to give a shout on the guild chat when I get on or when I decide to do something stupid, dangerous or both.

2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

I thought that you can't use High Seas without purchasing the Stygian Abyss xpac. Did they change that? If so I'm going to be pissed because my guildies had to pay for SA AND HS together to board our new boats sometime ago.

3. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

I guess they changed it, because I didn't have a problem getting on the new Tokuno ship I bought.

*edit* My wife brought up a avalid point. Maybe you need SA to board the gargoyle ships. I would test this but I don't exactly have another 150-200k to buy another ship yet...

4. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I've retitled your characters to show your activity if you have a usual playtime if you could post it it'd help organize a bit and hopefully help me try to bring some order ooc of course to the pirates. Currently I've less time for UO as I'm getting family over most everyday and my brother is home.

5. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

Weekdays 6pm - 11pm ish
    Saturday usually all day and most of the night
    Sundays not online normally.

*note* schedule is subject to change with a honey-do list and weather.

6. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ahoy matey - welcome (back) aboard!