1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Alacricity Scroll Question's.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Slim, May 24, 2008.

1. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello! Ok I got ahold of a swords alacricity scroll. This will be my first time using one. I have the idea of how they work but I want to be sure so I dont waste it.

First what skill level should I start it at? I was thinking 80 since 80 is pretty easy to get too.

Now I have an alt Ill be whacking on. So do I just log hit and log off?
    Is there any macros I should use or anything so speed up the log in, hit and log off process?

I just want the run down from ya guys who have used them alot. I really dont wanna waste it. Well thank you! Any tips will really help alot.

2. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

start the scroll get your gains (5 if i remember right) log off wait for the next time for gain log on and repeat. keep doing this till you run outta the 15 minutes. Id personally start at 80 also. dont think you will need a macro since you wont be on that long.

3. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the idea is to use the skill and instantly log so the scroll will last a long time but there is no way to instantly log when you flag on something to gain swords :[

4. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

do you still get battle flag if you hit a guildy?

5. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What if they flag on you? Or what if I get a griz bear in my house and use a low damage knife so I can log after I hit?

6. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmmm well when im attacked I auto hit back. How bout I have my alt attack I auto hit back get a gain and log??

7. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

bump.

Does anyone know the trick so you can insta log?