1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

alaric dragon

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Touzoko, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good evening. Seems we are the same, but on opposing factions. I will give you professional respect, before i kill you. I am looking forward to our meeting in game...........Good bye, Alaric

2. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hi again, Alaric.
    Ive been searching for you- with tracking and detect hidden. But so far, no luck. This is, I am told, because you are on typically mornings, and im on evenings, if i can get on at all.
    Im told you're pretty sneaky. I saw you removed the traps around Minax base- just as i removed the traps around Com.
    We are so alike! I bet we could be the best of friends, seeing as how we have SO much in common.

But, like spy vs spy-, and those darn immortals- there can be only one. And I am the premier sneak here on Siege *giggles*

So, tho i admire you, and think you're neat, I'm sorry, but i just have to kill you. To prove I'm the best. I'm sure you won't mind.