1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Albino Squirrel oddity

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

A guildie of mine just got one of these, the odd thing is it says both (bonded) and (summoned). Is this just extra labelling or can the little bugger be dispelled? If so, will it return to the crystal, or would it be gone for good?

2. SaoirseCat

SaoirseCat Guest

If you 'release' it, it will disappear (permanently)... like any other summoned creature. That's probably why it says as much. A warning if nothing else.
    They otherwise (so far as I can tell) act like normal pets. I get mine killed daily and he still sticks around.

There is no putting it back in it's crystal.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Good to know, I was mostly worried about it getting dispelled. I'm pretty sure she's never going to release it, hehehhe.