1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

All hands, Saturday 11 december

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Farsight, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

I don't actually have a plan yet, but I do have a couple of options. My hopes is to get as many of the crew together on Saturday (tomorrow) as I can.

Question is, when?

Anyhow the possibilities are:
    1. Trouble (Find CoD in particular, but finding both CoD and PGoH would be better!)
    2. Training (If no "enemy" guilds are present, then we kill each other. Or Medusa. Or Corgul. Or a Stygian Dragon. Or Melisande. Or all of the above)

It all depends on how many crew members we can fit together in one place at one time.

My current plans are to start somewhere between 6 and 7 PM EST and staying until I fall asleep. I don't have Sunday plans, so that could be pretty late.
  2. Wish I could join you...

Will be out with the wife and friends all night though.
  3. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
  4. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Sep 14, 2010

While I personally will be away on business with my husband this weekend, it does not prevent me from putting the word out to Pand (I called her cell phone hehe) and the rest of our guildies that are available!

I hope we provide you guys with lots of targets for some unfair fights. :)