1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) All invited to Elven Song Community Center For Deal or No Deal & Price is Right

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Inkboy the Wild, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman

You are invited to join us on Saturday, January 10th, 8:00pm Eastern at the Elven Song Community Center, Luna Outreach as Elven Song proudly hosts UORADIO's Deal or No Deal followed shortly thereafter by The Price is Right game show!

Gates will be provided from Luna and Minoc Banks for those unfamiliar with the Community Center's location.

Please watch for additional information about the upcoming event from UORadio and be sure to tune into UORadio.com for the live simulcast.

The Elven Song Community Center provides monthly events including the 20million+ Catskills Lottery, twice monthly raffle, auctions and fantastic give aways!

#1 Inkboy the Wild, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Ink, there is already an event scheduled for the 10th... the Vesper Auction. :(

3. Armand de Romanus

Armand de Romanus Journeyman

ill be at the auction, sry.

MareJadeSky likes this.
  4. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Are you still planning to do this event?

5. Nyre

Nyre Adventurer
    K^S

Inkboy Could we reschedule this event as there is already an Event on this date for the Vesper Auction.

Thank You

6. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It's been posted for some time. I'm just curios as it never made it onto the schedule but I didn't see where he had moved or cancelled it.

7. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

Waiting for confirmation, as we do not want to run two events at near the same time. Usually Queen Mum would post her advertisements, on UO Catskills and the such for the Deal or No Deal events which were not done for this event. I am messaging him via FB.

8. Inkboy the Wild

Hi there, yes Mare Jade informed me that the Vesper auction was being scheduled on the same day. UORadio events are multi-shard events and scheduled a good distance in advance; I was not aware that this had not been published. Since the events require the collaboration of several DJ's to make them function, I do not see it being rescheduled. I will inquire about that, however.

I cannot say, however, that there is any guarantee of it being moved -- especially if it has been published to the other shards. I will post an update this evening. I need to check other events, including EM events, to see where it could be relocated.

9. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My mistake then, I see an event as confirmed when it's posted. None of the other events need more then a post before they are put on the schedule, so I was confused if I had missed him cancelling the event somewhere.

10. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am going to see if there is a work around for Saturday's Deal or No Deal on Catskills. Deal or No Deal rotates its shard locations each week but keeps the same start time for consistency.

*cookie hug*

Pandora_CoD and Inkboy the Wild like this.
  11. Queen Mum

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Okay after chatting with UO Radio staff, we are starting the Deal or No Deal show an hour later at 5pm PT, 6pm MT, 7pm CT, 8pm ET. We hope this helps. :)

*cookie hug*

#11 Queen Mum, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    Pandora_CoD and Inkboy the Wild like this.
  12. Inkboy the Wild

Excellent solution, that should begin around the time the Vesper Auction is ending, allowing people the chance to still participate and at the very least, be ale to participate in Price is Right. A perfect win, thank you Queen Mum!

So for the sake of future UORadio Deal or No Deal and Price is Right on Catskills should we post next months schedule as soon as it's been confirmed on UORadio's side?

Pandora_CoD likes this.
  13. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

That would be fair. Also I'd suggest that you or the UORadio DJ's read Pandora's thread of posted events by the players here in Catskills so they can use unclaimed days to offer an event.

14. Queen Mum

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Catskills DorND & the PIR events are currently scheduled for the 2nd Saturday of each month at 4pm PT, 5pm MT, 6pm CT, 7pm ET.

*cookie hug*

Pandora_CoD likes this.
  15. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

Thank you soooo much Queen Mum and Ink!!!! Updating the time on the schedule.

Queen Mum could you put up the event on our UOCATSKILLS FB page?

Much love and more cookies!

16. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

Thanks Thom tbh I forgot to follow up with Ink about it and it slipped off my radar so thanks again! I'm only human... Welllllllllll lol

Inkboy the Wild likes this.
  17. Inkboy the Wild

And this is what I like to see: happiness.

I will be attending the Vesper Auction also, before the start of Deal or No Deal, but at least we now know it's the 2nd Saturday of every month.

The blind auction for the hellhound and other good stuff is tonight 8:30pm ET at Community Center, Luna!

18. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

I am confused, now guys.

Is this moving to 10 PM EST per @Queen Mum 's post?!??! Or?

MareJadeSky likes this.
  19. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

dont feel so bad pandy i am too

Pandora_CoD likes this.
  20. Queen Mum

Stratics Veteran Alumni

There are two different UO Radio game shows scheduled for Catskills on Saturday, January 10th. Deal or No Deal starts at 8pm ET. The Price is Right starts at 10pm ET.

*cookie hugs*

Nyre likes this.