1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

All Macros disappeared

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone notice that their macros, and on screen icons have disappeared?

All 3 of my accounts have lost all their macros and all the on screen Icons...WTH??

Its going to take forever to reset all that crap.. anyone have a quick fix for that?

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The only time it ever happened to me I was using a different client than all my macros/settings were in.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I've had that happen before and it usually happens if you accidently put a space at the end of your log in name.... the system still lets you log in but since it thinks its a "new" account.... it takes out all your settings.

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

it will 'let' you put a space most anywhere with the same effect. Handy if you need extra sets of macros

5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Make a copy of your macro and desktop files for 2d and either save them in another location or even better on a flash drive. Never know when something is going to get corrupted, plus if you make a new char like one that you already have or transfer a char to another shard then all you have to do is just copy those files to the new folder. Not sure if EC is saved the same way since I rarely use that client.

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The Macro's and desktop settings are saved in your "My Documents" folder. I had a friend clean out that folder not realizing that he was deleting his macro's. It's good to backup that folder occasionally.