1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

All must know

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Orbi, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orbi

Orbi Guest

i buyed from diablo castel and 20 mil four game time codes in wow 1xtime lich king expansion and 1 x time game time code 60 days after we said he give me first castel and gold after i give him codes!!

ok i get castel after he beginn to saay now codes i say not cant trust you you scammed me one time that enouth long bal bla bla ok he give me thae gold than after i send him codes now the little ..... !!! says the codes dont work un beliveble i have e-mail froom intnet side whit the game time codes i copy it and send him now he try to scramm me again but not this time i dont will do redeal and give him stuff back later i siting on 70 euro real live mony and have nothing what i can use i hate Wow so i think he activatet hims acount and now he try go back gold and castel thats all thx

Guys hows know me know i never will scramm anyone and i never do anythink bad in startics and sieg (uo) quest all hows me know!!!

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=162393

GAME TIME CODE

Datum: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:54:17
    Von: "randyrun@.de" <CustomerServicerandyrun@.de>
    An: lukxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Betreff: Your Wow 60-Tage-Prepaid-Gamecard (EU) code from Randyrun.de for: WoW 60-Tage-Prepaid-Gamecard (EU)

Here is your WoW: 60-Tage-Prepaid-Gamecard (EU) Code:
    xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Write this down! If you lose this code, we cannot send you another one.

You will also receive a copy of the code via email. We recommend saving a copy of this page or the email for future reference.

EXP WAITH OF LICH KING

Datum: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:58:29
    Von: "randyrun@.de" <CustomerServicerandyrun@.de>
    An: lukxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Betreff: Your Wrath of the Lich King CD-Key (EU) code from Randyrun.de for: Wow Wrath of the Lich King CD-Key (EU).

Here is your Wrath of the Lich King CD-Key (EU) Code:
    xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Write this down! If you lose this code, we cannot send you another one.

You will also receive a copy of the code via email. We recommend saving a copy of this page or the email for future reference.

THAT CUT OUT FROM MY E-MAIL

thx Orbt Gl HF

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

From what Diablo says you scammed him for 20 mill + his castle.... and the account info you gave him didnt work...

True or not true i just want to personally thank you because i finally think he's quitting...

But its diablo im sure he'll be back with a new name ;)

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ZOMG

i never would have saw this coming. ya where is diablo? off playing WOW? how is he playing WOW if codes did not work?

ZOMG

4. Orbi

Orbi Guest

ok again
    i sayed to diablo cant be!
    The codes must work diablo says no dont work
    i send e-mail to randyrun about the codes but i think diablo acctivated the accounts and try now to scramm the gold and castel he scrammed a lot of time guys and i will see what randyrun says about this after we konw what happens but i say it aagian i think Diablo activatet codes already Thx quest all guys whos do allready a dead whit me inever do anythink bad or try to scamm or anythink thx siege

5. eurin

eurin Guest

What region is Diablo trying to use these codes in?

6. Orbi

Orbi Guest

Diablo is canada and he have europe codes but he calls me must be europe he will play in frensh or no deal
    i do that but i think it miust be no problem.

Thx

Orbi

7. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

Orbi is RPing an Orc? So we have an orc and a troll trying to scam each other.
    Excellent. :lol:

Scramm de humie!

8. Urin

Urin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Those are European codes (EU); they most likely won't work on a North American (NA) account.

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Don't trust him Orbi. The codes should work just fine. Do not give him anything back he is just trying to scam you again.

10. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

To play on the European servers you need a European copy of the game although you can change some details in the realmlist file to play in both regions with one version, i do it all the time as i have characters on both the U.S servers and E.U servers. HOWEVER you have to have two different accounts to do this, the U.S account can only play on the U.S servers while an E.U account can only access the European servers. Even though they can be linked on the same battle.net account they are two completely seperate accounts. Now to apply codes to a U.S account you have to purchase codes from the U.S Blizzard store same for the E.U codes. They will not work at all on the opposite accounts.

Diablo Almost certainly has the U.S version of the game unless he bought it through an overseas supplier or bought an account code from the European store. So if you sent him codes from the European store then they cannot work for him, luckily Blizzard has customer service and you may be able to speak to them and get your money back for the codes BUT they will not be able to transfer them into U.S codes as it's a different business.

No, just no.

11. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah they should work regardless. I'd ask the guy you bought them from though if Europa Codes can be used in North America.

But honestly who cares its Diablo..

12. Urin

Urin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

No, I don't think they will. Going only by his profile, I'm fairly certain Diablo is in Canada. Under the assumption that he purchased his original WoW retail in Canada, it will be tied to the NA (North American) region. Therefore, these EU codes will definately not work on it at all.

13. Orbi

Orbi Guest

OK NOW FOUR ALL

I allready send e-mail to randyrun

answer that cant help├╝ me i must conect blizzard is done allread too

answer from blizzard CODES ONLY WORK IF YOU ARE IN EUROPA

so isent my foult befour i buyed codes diablo say buy europe codes or no deal that was what i do now we buyed codes four nothink

but i will quest a frend maby he can use the codes if yea he buy new one N.A version and i give it to diablo but i think my frend have allready the expansion
    and i konw he have abo four game time so i think is diablos foult soulweaver sasyed him at beginn isent work so not my problem i get that four whAT I PAYED
    AND ME IS HAPPY

sorry four diablo but was hims foult

thx Orbi

14. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

hey folks... work this out somewhere else. *thinks* Use a group ICQ or Skype. These accusations of scamming do not fly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.