1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

All my un-ravel bags are useless!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ImaNoobieToo, Dec 17, 2009.

1. ImaNoobieToo

ImaNoobieToo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

My unravel bag no longer is now called "a bag" and there is no context menu! Bug with latest patch I think because it was not like this a few hours ago.

EDIT: Umm... just found an option on the imbue menu that lets me target my bag for un-raveling. I would assume any bag can now be used but thats an assumption I have not checked.

2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

pls read the patch notes the bags have changed

3. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

"Unravel Container - This option replaces the functionality of the unravel bag. It allows you to choose any container in your backpack, and will unravel any items contained inside. This is a recursive operation, so it will unravel items contained inside of sub-containers located inside of the targeted container. If there are any special material items inside, you will be asked if you wish to proceed."

It's now a function in the imbuing menu - irritating that people paid rather over the odds for what have now become 'bags', but not a huge issue.

4. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Aye but they never gave me back the gold i spent on the 20 i bought.... Scammed by the Dev's!!! :(

5. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

That's their way of removing gold from the game!! *winks*

Just kidding, I had purchased QUITE a few as well. Now they are all just bags....blah...but hey at least I know that if/when I lose them it won't cost 2500 gold to replace.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have quite a few too - and on Siege they were over 7.5k each.

7. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Don't feel bad bro we had 60 of them. It was just faster when we were really getting loot to fill the house then unravel. I realize 60 times 2.5k isnt a lot of money but still its annoying. I'm just going to throw then away I guess.

8. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

use your brains people. you didn't lose unraveling bags, they still work. it's just that any bag works now. this is about the saddest whining thread i've ever read.

wahh they made the game easier and i'll appreciate it later but it cost me a couple thousand gold..

9. rareitem

rareitem Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ROFL!!!!!!
    This game is full of CRYERS

10. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

good point. yeesh.

11. Fink

Fink Guest

Ah, shame they changed the name, they would have made a nice keepsake. "These are mementos from a simpler time, an innocent time.. before the Relic Fragment Prohibition Act of 2010" :lick:

12. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Yeah, I was hoping that they would at least keep the name even though they wouldn't work the way the once did.