1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

All Release - Am I missing something?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Coals McSteel, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Coals McSteel

Coals McSteel Visitor

Coming back to UO after a few years "vacation" and am working on a tamer. Real level is 92.9 Taming and working on Greater Harts and Bulls. All Release does not seem to be working and I have to click on the tame to release it.

I am using Enhanced Client and Pinco's UI. Is there a problem with All Release or is there a macro I can create to make releasing tamed pets easier?

2. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back :)

All release doesn't work any more. You can release as you have by using the context menu or "petname release" still works. Some tamers rename the creature just deleting everything but the "a" at the start, then use an "a release" command to release them.

The quickest option is often to just tell your fresh tame to kill something tougher like a wandering healer or a wild bear etc. Or bring your own pet and use that to kill them. I tend to kill the fresh tames unless anyone else is around who wants pretamed critters.

Wenchy

3. Coals McSteel

Coals McSteel Visitor

Noob question, do I have to release my new tame before I kill it?

4. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

No, just set it on something stronger and it'll just lose the fight and die :)

Wenchy

5. Endal

Endal Journeyman

The up-side I've noticed to this is that if they win you get a bit of loot ;)