1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

All righty then!!!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Oriana, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
    I have locked or removed several post recently regarding the CCC mall and the LSN waterpark. You guys need to start playing nicely or I will start taking these to warnings and infractions. This has gone beyond anything I have ever seen. It's not like there are a lot of malls on Origin to fight over as it is. Stop taking everything sooo personally the lot of you and stop being so childish. It's insane to just ban a person for their involvement with a certain guild. I can't stop what happens on Origin in game, but I can sure as heck out my foot down in here!!

Play nice!!!
  2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 26, 2005
    for a modal of truth justice and non ccc way

3. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 30, 2004
    Thank you for stopping these issues before they spiral out of control on the boards! I applaud you Oriana, thanks!

- Mel
  4. Yes, thank you again. It's about time it finally all got taken off the boards. Maybe this will detour it from happening anymore. :)
  5. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008

Maybe we can form a Better Business Bureau of sorts for our beloved town of Luna. A Merchants of Luna Association. Any thoughts?
  6. One has been started in the form of an alliance. It is called Friends of Luna and has been around for some time now.

So far it seems to be working out really well. Even for those who wish to not actually join the alliance because of a conflict with the play style of thier members, the benifits and interaction with other guilds is very rewarding.
  7. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Thanks Oriana for all the work you are doing for the forum. :)
  8. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

Spank the venders and send them to thier rooms!!!! oh wait Doc might like that
  9. Dr.Thompson

Dr.Thompson Guest

very much so, thank you
  10. eragon13

eragon13 Guest

Yo, lady in pink from ccc icq me as soon as possible 401881893:yell::bowdown::lick:
  11. I have sent an ICQ, but no reply. Is the number you left correct?
  12. eragon13

eragon13 Guest

:D:sad4:im so silly sometimes 401811893 try that when u get a chance