1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

All Shard down in 30 minutes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chameleon, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Chameleon

Chameleon Guest

Oh well.. just receive this message.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Only reason I could think of for that would be a mini-publish. Looks like we'll be getting an event update within an hour or so.

3. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

"Bauregard the Defence Counsel" was the name of an NPC I noticed this morning on Pacific about an hour ago when the GM was running around placing the guards and healers.. but he only made an appearance, and quickly was gone..

*edit*

Doing a MyUO Search for "Tyveela" brings up (who I think is a GM) Tyveela was the name of whomever said the servers are going down..

4. They also said to stable pets. Never saw that one before. Never saw this much lead time either.

5. dmodesto

dmodesto Guest

I havn't been even knocked offline yet, did they even release this? I hope my BODing isnt going to waste [​IMG]

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I'm keeping an eye on the Herald...nothing new posted yet.

7. Maybe more tricks? [​IMG]

8. I have a question...

The note said to stable all pets.......so what's gonna happen to the mounts we're riding if we already have 2 pets in the stable?

I'd be a bit upset if my Paroxy swampy isn't there when I log back in..... [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

This should be interesting. I just got the 10 minute message. Wonder how long we'll be down.

10. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Not sure on that on Connor hopefully we'll get a post or news or something here pretty soon, I'm keepin an eye out for it.

11. I didn't see the pet message but I don't have time to log in and out of all my chars to see if they are mounted. So I really hope nothing happens to them. My crafters have stuff in their bugs and packys in the stables.

12. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

LOL,i think its a bad day for me,
    reworked all the lost hotbars in KR,and macros, during this time i see the massage, dont know how long this message was on screen and i didnt see it.

HOPE its enough time, and not that the whole work was for nothing again [​IMG]

13. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Captian Avery and (now his name is) Numan the defence counsel appeared on Pacific. Odd, Captian Avery is wearing coal plate... any significance?

14. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

All Shards to Be Published
    Jeremy Dalberg
    04 Apr 2008 10:34:19

All shards will be published with the following at 11:30AM EDT:

- Adding live event content

15. <blockquote><hr>

I have a question...

The note said to stable all pets.......so what's gonna happen to the mounts we're riding if we already have 2 pets in the stable?

I'd be a bit upset if my Paroxy swampy isn't there when I log back in..... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

probably nothing.

There's a bug with unstabled pets where they will not save to your character, so they usually go wild before you log back on (assuming you go to bed)

if you're mounted, they save to your char

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe another cheater blowout?

17. Chameleon

Chameleon Guest

ok, it says system going down, you have appx. 2 min to find a safe location.
    *check self*
    Hmm.. at home.. safed. [​IMG]