1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

All Shards should Get a fair shake

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lore Master, Feb 19, 2009.

?

Should all shards get the same items

1. Yes and all shards should get these items at the same time

46.0%
  2. Yes but doesn't have to be at the same time

14.0%
  3. I really Don't care one way or the other

26.0%
  4. No if i want it on my shard ill use a transfer token

8.0%
  5. No if i want it ill just buy it when it comes to my shard

6.0%
  1. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

I notice Japanese shards get items that non Japanese shards don't get and I am sure that non Japanese shards get items that Japanese shards don't get also.
    • To be fair to non Japanese shards and Japanese shards why not give all shards those same items/rewards or what ever at the same time this way theres no hard feelings between those who play Japanese shards and those who Don't.
    Obviously if the item is on siege and it is blessed on other shards i guess it should not be blessed on siege since players seem to want it that way on that shard.

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

The Japanese shards have their own team involved too, that's a large portion of the difference.

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

They also have different laws and things as well. I think that has something to do with things.

4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Yea that's true too but I also wouldn't put off the idea that cultural differences are a portion of it also.

5. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Only solution probably would be, if we all would move over to the japanese shards and letting ours getting deserted. Maybe then someone at EA/Mythic would start to think over ....

6. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Because you cannot do special things for a shard if you are going to do the same things on each shard. This "grass is greener on the other side" attitude is slowly killing the game. Accept that all shards will have their time under the sun. I want to have SOME things that are PERSONALIZED to Atlantic, not have it same everywhere. Can you understand that?

Also, your poll is not fair the way it is phrased. You are asking for people's opinion but your poll is biased to favor the opinion you would like to win. You have also not specified what kind of things are you referring to. If it is the <mutters some choicy words> anniversary tokens again then yes they should be same.