1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

All shards to be published?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Any word anywhere about when? Figured it would go this morning with maintance but doesn't look like it....

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I want my stuffies..... [​IMG]

3. Babble

Babble Guest

My guess is tonight european prime time or tomorrow european prime time
    [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

why's it gotta be about european time? [​IMG] I hate waiting... guess I shoulda just made chars on origin huh lol

5. Fire Kitten

Fire Kitten Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*taps paws* I waiting for my Valentine prezzies too! I want my stuffies NOW.. *purrrrs*

6. Guest

Guest Guest

LoL Thinks we all do [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

so many tamers....:O hahaa

ok, I admit. I totally want my stuffies too [​IMG]. and dragon. although, I was hesitant when I logged into Origin and got an ugly green bear [​IMG]. was not hug-inspiring.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Any day now!

Maybe they are throwing in some tweaks...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thought maybe that was the case but nothing has been said about anything needs fixing.....

10. i'm doing tons of bods just waiting to turn them in ... [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe, good idea.. I got a large bkit bod couple days ago, guess I should be locating the pieces to go with it...!

12. It sure would be nice if they could give some time table so one could plan their day. Maybe they got confused and really ment tomorrow.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ever find yourself repediatly hitting the refresh button for updates? I Gosh some word would be nice, before I break my refresh keys preferrably

14. Yewish News

Yewish News Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ever find yourself repediatly hitting the refresh button for updates? I Gosh some word would be nice, before I break my refresh keys preferrably

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be tomorrow. Fakt.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Any word anywhere about when? Figured it would go this morning with maintance but doesn't look like it....

[/ QUOTE ]

They are likely just following up any issue reports they recieved from origin overnight. Perhaps they are still on left coast time.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I suppose that "could" be the issue at hand.

17. Eh, I'd rather they took their time and make sure they got everything right. In the meantime, I've been steadily beating on my anvil filling Bods, having emptied 2 books already and working on my 3rd. It probably won't roll out in time for me to get a chance to make any ornate axes with my pile of runics today, but that's fine. I can always make em tomorrow.

18. Ye flippin' gods! BOOKS?!!

I've only had time to fill about 80 small bods.. How the heck did you find the time for BOOKS...

*Mumbles under breath.. Lucky son of a...*

19. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Connor is quite the amazing player.

20. Fire Kitten

Fire Kitten Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*paces the floor with her tail swishing*

21. <blockquote><hr>

Ye flippin' gods! BOOKS?!!

I've only had time to fill about 80 small bods.. How the heck did you find the time for BOOKS...

*Mumbles under breath.. Lucky son of a...*

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the advantages of being retired. [​IMG]

That and I can fill em while I'm on the phone with the GF. [​IMG]

22. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't have the ingots to fill any of my blacksmith bods =/

I hate mining.

And I still owe some people gold so Im not buying it =(

I hate self defeat some days.

23. I overstocked on ingots. I had 200k worth of iron ingots when I started, and did a good amount of mining last weekend for colored ores. Found 7 Valorite veins too, and even spawned a Valorite elemental. Got a Verite one too for that matter.

24. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I still have thousands of colored ingots stockpiled from the Candle of Love invasions. It pays to have a GM Miner/Legendary Smith/Legendary Macer running around with a Blackthorn's Kryss Elemental Slayer....

However, I'm actually out of iron ingots, for the BODs that I'm cycling with that legendary smith after the publish, so it's back to Ilshenar with my Gargoyle Picks, looking for hte elusive paragon ore elemental chests while mining for iron and the occasional extra stack of colored ore...

Just my luck, though - my start point's ore type changed, and yesterday I got a paragon copper elemental on my first swing (that produced only an iron ore). By the time I realized what I was fighting, and started to run, I'd already armor ignored it, and thereby reduced myself to single digits... before my first bandage could set in, it was graysville.

25. i'm glad i'm not the only one going insane on filling bods...but with this snow storm were getting here thats about all I want to do incase the power goes out...but please hurry and do the publish and save me from doing anymore bods *gets on knee's and begs*

26. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

dang, I've been waiting for this all day as well... dadnabbit... [​IMG]

Here's my guess, something big is coming with this publish, something much more than what has been published to Origin. Of course, I've been very wrong, many many times... [​IMG]

27. Hmm...I thought I was getting ahead of the game by stocking up. After reading this...clearly I am way behind when it comes to bods. How do you people do it????

28. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

<blockquote><hr>

*taps paws* I waiting for my Valentine prezzies too! I want my stuffies NOW.. *purrrrs*

[/ QUOTE ]
    You know, that's exactly what one of my cats does when he wants something as well. He doesn't meow like my other cat, he just looks at you and purrs. I think he figures if he thinks positive thoughts he'll get what he wants, so he just imagines that he already has it, and that makes him happy.

Thats how he came home with us. We went to pick out a cat from the local animal shelter, after one of our cats died, and we looked at them all, but he was the only one that payed any attention to us. He just came to the edge of his cage, looked at us, and purred. That was it, he had us...

29. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

All Shards to be Published
    Jeremy Dalberg
    13 Feb 2008 18:07:59 EST
    All shards will be published with the following during their next regularly scheduled maintenance:

30. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just hit on UO Herald. All shards to be published at next maint. Uo Herald

31. Fire Kitten

Fire Kitten Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Awwww.. i love that.. that is exactly what I did to pick one of my cats seventeen years ago.. he has his paws thru the cage saying in the cat language "pick me pick me".. He is the bestest cat ever and still kickin!

I enjoy roleplaying Fire Kitten in the way my cats (all three of em) have taught me............. Thanks for puttin up with it!!!!! *mews*

32. Guest

Guest Guest

Finally some word... tomorrow morning unfortunatly!