1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

All the sudden, I can't go to Malas.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MoonglowMerchant, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Account is registered for SE. Character owns a house in Luna. All the sudden, Malas isn't an option on Moongates and I can't gate there from a runebook. Automap is all black too.

2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

hey good luck with that!1 :thumbsup:

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What server are you on? If it is Sonoma, others have been complaining that they can't login there. Perhaps there is some communication issue between Sonoma and the account server which is preventing the communication of account rights to Sonoma.

4. This is on Siege.

I tried another account. Same thing there.

5. ImaNoobieToo

ImaNoobieToo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I had a problem a few days ago using SA features it kept telling me to upgrade even on my gargoyle character! A couple hours later it was fine... I paged for GM help and they told me to contact billing which I didn't do as that seemed stupid to me! I did login to my account and check that SA was still enabled and it was.

6. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Something is going haywire everywhere on Sonoma... a friend could not recall to his house on an island, one we both had been to only moments before. We were waiting for two friends to log back in on their different characters when we learned they couldn't get back. Finally my friend recalled to his house on an ISLAND and couldn't. No message saying the recall spot was blocked by something. He tried numerous different runes to the Island with no luck.

So there is much more happening on the shard. I am going to give up for the night too. Hope they can fix it.

7. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sonoma is down. Gargoyles got it.

8. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

heh...was going to be a smarty and ask if you were red yet...but then noticed this was siege. carry on...

9. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Back up.