1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

All weekend long?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Bobar, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The following is from the UO Herald regarding this weekend.

'This weekend we invite you to join our virtual family and celebrate the American way with Event Moderators running events across all shards, all weekend long - so check out the new fireworks, see the ceremonies, and join in the celebration with your friends'

Well I could be wrong but it's Saturday where I am and that is usually around half of a weekend but I haven't seen any notification at all regarding these celebrations whatever they may be. Is there something somewhere and I have missed it?.

2. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master

I've been looking too and haven't found anything, so if you've missed something, your not alone :(

3. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

I thought the same thing.

Maybe its all there but we are just missing what the "American way" is :D

4. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage

5. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Same story on Drachs, so this might be separate. 8pm is hardly all weekend long on all shards :D

6. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

Well I know that the 4th of July aint particularly celebrated over here in England (mostly because we lost) but if something is advertised as being on ALL shards ALL weekend then a meeting with Queen Dawn on Europa at 8pm on Sunday dont really fit the bill.

Looks like this celebration is a bit of a non-event as far as we are concerned as I still see no suggestion that anything will happen on Europa.

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Its a shame they couldnt set something up every hour or 2 so everyone could get a play at it...doing one slot at 20.00 is gonna mean all other shards will come do our event too with massive lag for all who attend...still we cant moan they are laying on new content like never before.

8. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

From what I see, This event tonight at 8pm is unrelated to the american holiday celebrations. It's just a meeting with Queen Dawn, But I may be wrong! :)