1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

allegiance to shadow lords

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Masumatek, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

What is the moongalow thing where you swear allegiance/refuse to the shadow lords all about?

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    Welcome to new content. Go choose. *smiles*
  3. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    a month or so ago when the moonglow invasion began they spoke of chosing our alegienceses carefully and hinted there would be consequenses for doing so . now we get to chose a side . altho they are still being very cryptic as to what the consequesnes may be . if you tell them to get stuffed andrew sends you back and kills you . you can usually recover your things but by now id immagine looters are watching the sight.
    if you agree to serve the shadowlords andrew gives you a glass dagger .
    old ultima lore had a glass sword that was a 1 time use thing . the sword would shatter and the shards did masive damage . killing even the biggest foe .
    of course this was pulled off various player posts . uo has said little about it .
    players have complained that if its is in your hand even a defensive swing on a local mongbat will destroy the dagger in one hit so disarm it immediately.
    we dont know exactly what its all about . i suppose the mystery is intended to be part of the fun .

i for one would like more official info . but i suppose we wil lfind out in due time.
  4. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    " i for one would like more official info . but i suppose we wil lfind out in due time."

If Draconi chooses to speak I bet it will be about publication 54.
    If Draconi says anything it will be during the time the flames of war will be upon you.
    Chose which side you want to be on. But, do not cry later about its results.

5. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

If you go to the test shard "retribution" there is a book that says that in pub 54 there will be an all out war between those who swore allegiance and those who haven't.

If you go to Origins the lightning isn't there in tram. I didn't check Fel. The pit is active in GL Tram tho so I'd say it gets removed Pub 53.