1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Alliance Dropping Issues

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Slab Hardbody, Jan 24, 2010.

1. For the past week we have had issues with our alliances dropping, regardless of which guild is the alliance leader. Our faction guild has been dropped from 4 times in less than 4 days, and our non-faction guild was dropped from it's alliance 3 times in the past week. I'm the gl of the faction guild, and also the alliance leader, yet we were dropped from our own alliance. Changing the alliance leader hasn't helped either and we still keep getting dropped.

Is anyone else having similar issues?
  2. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

WOW! That bites... they correct one thing and break another. Did anyone send in a bug report or page one of our OH SO HELPFUL! GMs?
  3. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 13, 2008
    I would post this on uhall. I have a feeling you will get better confirmation over there.