1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Alliance problems..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by T-Hunt, Mar 31, 2012.

1. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 15, 2003
    My guild was allianced np..then another person wanted there guild to join the same alliance..
    So The first guild who added my guild decided to add second guild, but by doing so it somehow
    booted my guild not toatly out , but only were they dont show green to me anymore.

I can not leave the alliance ether...ive tryed all the ways only option i get is ask for alliance witch says im in one or war...this is on guild leader trying..

The 2 main guilds to set up alliance can not leave..
    The main allianced guild still shows up on my guild page..
    I can chat in alliance chat but no one sees it..

Is it buged to leave now or what..?
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    I seen it before when we started our alliance. It solved itself after shard maintenance.
  3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 23, 2008
    I've seen this too, but mine wasn't cleared up by shard maintenance. It's been some time since I've seen this happen, so perhaps shard maintenance will solve it. If it doesn't, have the guild that manages the alliance drop the new guild, then wait for shard maintenance. It should restore your alliance to what it was. Then try re-adding them. In essence you back out of what you just did (adding the newest guild). This has always worked for me.