1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Alliance question

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by UOD Scout, Oct 28, 2008.

1. UOD Scout

UOD Scout Guest

need help!

Im trying to make an alliance with a non faction guild, and i cant figure it out. does anyone know how to do it?
  2. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2008
    wait, like Faction guild Allied with non Faction Guild? if this is the case it can't be done anymore (as far as i know unless there is a bug to do it). If it was already created pre-ea turning that off then it stayed. If i'm reading further into this than necessary and you just don't know how to setup an alliance, pm me and I'll send you instructions.
  3. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jul 29, 2008
    Either way, it was an exploit, and it would violate the stratics RoC to describe how to do it.

It may not have been enforced (Imo the GM's of said guild should have been suspended) but it was still a confirmed exploit.
  4. UOD Scout

UOD Scout Guest

Yes like a faction guild

I didnt think that it was possible
    ive tried several ways even resigning from factions and the trying to join back up after allying, wont let me. ty for the info.