1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Allow me to be able to engrave all containers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dag Nabbit, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

Why is it that I can engrave crafted containers such as crates and chests,but not barrels we can get from Deceit? It's a container that we can store items in,so I don't see the problem. Anyone want to fill me in on why we can't?

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

There doesn't seem to be an explanation for it, just like for some reason we aren't allowed to engrave shields...the armor and weapon engraving tools don't work on them.

Riyana, Barry Gibb and Dag Nabbit like this.
  3. a slave girl

Stratics Veteran

It's funny you mention this because an hour or so before I saw symbol person on tracking, the house to the right of where symbol person was, had a bone container locked down that was engraved.

It said: sender s... (some person's name)

I just went to check and it doesn't say that anymore.

I wondered how they could engrave a bone container.

4. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

When you drop something in someones mailbox it attatches your name, so the person knows who its from, the senders name disappears after about 5 minutes. so the house owner must have taken something from their mailbox and locked it in the house before the senders name dissapearred.

#4 Captn Norrington, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014