1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

alright who's hording all the barbed leather?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Asahina Yajinden, Jan 23, 2009.

1. once again it's time to make some b-kit armor but i only have like 300 b leather sureley somebody's got some for sale?

2. Dmaninuo

Dmaninuo Guest

if you want to settle for horned leather, I do have a decent quantity of that.

3. Intoxication

Intoxication Guest

I can sell you some pm me. I haven't had time to put any on my vendors yet.

4. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't stocked my vendors because I haven't had time to get back above 30k (like I'm down to less than 5k barbed) but I can take orders for it if you want some.

5. We went and got some for you the other night. Where were you btw? Saw you at the bank as we were leaving but couldnt get you to respond.

Anyway, hunt was good and we do have your leather! :) Unless you would rather buy it! LOL

6. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

pm next time I go to gather scales you can come collect the barbed and the gold.

7. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I only have around 1700 left, but it's yours if you want it. I don't bother with making armor anymore. PM me if interested.