1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Alter Female Armor

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Lorax_Pacific, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 1, 2006
    So I made a suit and typically had been making the standard leather tunic and normal leather armor pieces. The suits I make are pretty difficult pieces that on three or four pieces and only two resist imbues I get someone all 70's and those pieces take quite awhile to make.

So the situation is that I didn't ask ahead of time if this female character wanted female armor and she was unhappy with her suit. I need to make new pieces and now I am in a situation that I have to match a very specific set of resists...Uggh.

I wish there was an alter female button like there is an alter Gargoyle option.

Well...off to work I go on a weeks worth of leather pieces to match something made after lots of luck only once before.

#1 Lorax_Pacific, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  2. Lavits

Lavits Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2010
    Sorry to hear that, yeah I know what you mean with making pieces exact. I do the same thing. Normally I have like a few hundred different pieces with 1 or multiple resists sitting at the lowest possible. I found it helps if I got every couple days take like 20-30 min to knock out a few pieces and store for when someone is wanting a suit.