1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Alter Item {seeking info resource}

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Feb 12, 2010.

1. I have had no luck seeking information on the "Alter Item gargoyle" Tinker option to convert items into usable gargoyle forms. I have tried many weapon all of which it declines. Is there a chart of more information on what CAN be altered? I did take time to search before posting. Thank you for any useful links you maybe able to provide.
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    I don't think anyone has researched this topic in depth as yet. I'll put it on my team's 'to do' list :D The only tinker item I have attempted to alter was a hatchet, which became 'dual short axes'
  3. Serine

Serine Guest

Seen few elv crafteble artifacts atlered .
  4. Gelf

Gelf Guest

tinker option? u do know u have to use the same skill as item would be made by. for ex. smith menu for a sword. also i dont believe its possible to alter regular artys yet, and blessed(or set) items cant be altered, and u have to be standing next to a soulforge i believe.