1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Altering Arties to Garg

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Caelas, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Other than the obvious arties that won't imbue due to armor slot restraints (head, gloves, and gorget items) are there any other arties that have been found to NOT alter or alter incorrectly?

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually I was under the impression that most artifacts do not alter at all. With the lastest publish you can now alter glasses and a few other things like the apron, sash and quiver slots. I think footwear can be alted too but I am not sure. You could go on test center and try it out to be sure.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

shelley is correct, I believe they said there would be more added in in the next publish...

4. [JD]

[JD] Guest

I was handed faction crimson cincture, RBG, and a quiver of infinity to modify for a friend and it all worked.

If memory serves me correct when I tried to modify his brightsight lenses, folded steel faction glasses, and some other glasses they do not work for garg. Prob cause although gargs have a face and could "wear glasses" there is no "head slot"

Other than that I dont know

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Craftable Artifacts should alter. Have a pair of altered spellwoven leggings and the sleeves too.

6. Gelf

Gelf Guest

have altered glasses , so you should be able to alter his stuff. to alter glasses you use tinker menu(need gm tink)while standing next to soulforge.

7. Agemnon

Agemnon Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know if the Pixie Swatter is alterable?