1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Altering artifacts for gargoyles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shelleybean, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was curious if we will be able to alter for example, armor of fortune, for gargoyles to wear. We could do it during beta but couldn't when SA went live. Has this idea been scrapped?

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Id think it may be re-added after they make arties imbueable. Its hard to say, Old arties altered added with new gargy arties may make gargy suits alil overpowered. Im sure they are waiting for more gargy artie filled suits to get out there before looking back into alterable old arties.

would be awesome if they could make a test shard that gives you all old and new arties, plus make classic arties alterable just to have us test it out.

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

To empower the desire to hunt in old stomping grounds. I'd say make the current drops a 10% chance of it being Gargish for things that are not archery skilled or footwear. What would the first Jackles Necklas or Granite AoF go for?

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I always thought they should be alterable from the beginning... and early in testing they were... why that changed I have NO idea... but I think it's a bit silly now... and should be put back in.

6. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Gargoyles are much too weak at the moment, alteration should be turned on for arties, because all of the new gargoyle arties are crap!

Tell me one artifact which is not? Together with a good armor for a human or elf?

You have simply no chance to get HCI DCI on a gargoyle, without wasting a weapon slot. Then you have no mount slot, now swampdragon which causes 20% more damage, with a also weaker armor.

I can contiune, but this has been discussed often here.

7. Gelf

Gelf Guest

as i recall some peep complained about the pixie swatter being overpowered when altered to a gargoyle weap, so devs put altering artis on hold. supposedly to fix the overpowered items. personally i didnt think any of them was overpowered, even made some useless ones almost usefullrolleyes: