1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Tinkering] Altering Glasses

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Obsidian, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    I have a pair of Mace and Shield Glasses I need to alter for a gargoyle. Is there any chance of breaking the glasses during the altering process? What is the min tinkering skill I need to alter these glasses? Thanks! Just want to make sure I don't make a serious faux pas and lose my hard earned glasses in the process.

2. Gelf

Gelf Guest

i don't believe theres any chance to break anything when you alter stuff(just can't change anything back). You need 100(GM) skill to alter, and u need to be standing next to a soul forge when you alter them.
  3. [JD]

[JD] Guest

i altered faction stuff, never any breakage