1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

Altering Shadowguard artifacts

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by drcossack, Nov 14, 2016.

1. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Any chance we can alter the ones that currently can't be, like Ozymandias' Obi? Or can the Gargoyle versions be added to the backpack drop list?

@Kyronix @Bleak

2. Lord Arm

Lord Arm Sage

hmm thought u would be able to, dang sorry. they show on test center.

3. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah, I went there to test it with an Ozymandias Obi, and I knew TC1 gave you the Gargoyle version of it. The request is somewhat self-serving since I have 4 Obis currently sitting in my house on Atlantic, and I'd like to use them on my Gargoyles. Honestly, after a year since Time of Legends has launched, there's no real reason why all of them can't be altered/there aren't Garg versions as backpack drops yet.

4. Prime.

Prime. Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Would also like you use the +10 med, 25% ep staff on my garg, only usable by humans/elves currently